Alki David Arrested and Charged at St Kitts-Nevis airport after shipment of Controlled Drugs found on private jet
Get our headlines on WHATSAPP: 1) Save +1 (869) 665-9125 to your contact list. 2) Send a WhatsApp message to that number so we can add you 3) Send your news, photos/videos to email@example.com
BASSETERRE, St Kitts – Marijuana and Cannabis investor Alkiviades David, who is an Italian that resides in California, USA, was arrested by the Anti Narcotics Unit of the RSCNPF at RLB International Airport on 9th, May 2019, on 3 warrants.
(1) Possession of control drugs
(2) Possession with intent to Supply and
(3) Importation of a controlled drug into the federation
Also on other charges that were laid by the Customs Dept was taken before the Magistrate’s Court, Basseterre on 10th May, 2019 answered charges. The matter was adjourned by the magistrate and Mr David was granted bail with the following conditions
1. A cash bail of $30,000.00.
2. 50,000.00 with two sureties in the like sum for his appearance on Tuesday 14th May, 2019 at 9 a.m
3. Ordered to surrender all travel document.
4. Order to report to the FrigateBayPolice Station between the hrs of 6AM-6PM daily.
David and associates Chase Ergen and St.Kitts-Nevis Opposition leader Dr. Denzil Douglas appeared in a photo headline of a news story which indicated that the Billionaire investors were heading to St.Kitts with the first planeload of canabbis related products and hemp seeds destined for 300 acres in St Kitts and Nevis .
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.