Having fun this summer means going to camp! The “Summer Camp for Grown-ups” package at St. Kitts Marriott Resort offers adults a chance to feel like a kid again with s’mores by the bonfire – and have fun like an adult while they beach bar hop at the nearby “Strip”.
The Summer Camp for Grown-ups package includes:
• Accommodations for two adults
• Daily breakfast for two in hotel restaurant
• Cocktails for two at Beach Bar or Lobby Bar
• Rainforest Hike for two adults
• S’mores kit to enjoy by the bonfire
• Paradise welcome kit including two bottles of water, sunscreen and aloe after-sun lotion
• Round-trip transfers to nearby, popular Frigate Bay Strip
Rates start at $245/night, with a four-night minimum. This offer is valid through December 21, 2016. Be sure that promotional code PK3 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making an online reservation. For more information, visit http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=1146493&displayLink=true.
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is located in the Frigate Bay area of the island, just a 10-minute drive from the airport and capital city Basseterre. The resort offers 389 generously appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites. The golden sands of North Frigate Bay Beach, a championship golf course and the largest Vegas-style casino in the Caribbean help to provide an unparalleled vacation experience. The resort also features a revitalizing spa, meeting facilities, eight restaurants and two lounges that make it the ideal destination for families, couples and corporate travelers.